BECOME A HEWI INDEPENDENT SELLER
The fastest way to sell the cherished pieces you no longer wear (or have hardly ever worn) within our trusted circle of global sellers.
- Personalise your profile - Upload a photo and write a brief intro about yourself to build your personalised brand that connects with our buyers.
- Easy, complimentary listing - Upload pictures of your item and write a description stating size, accurate condition and approximate year of purchase.
- Hewi approves - Our team of experts review your listing, and liaise with you on any suggested improvements. Your item is online within hours.
- Sold - Once your item sells, ship it directly to the buyer. We require that you use special delivery so that items are tracked and signed for.
- Receive payment - Once the buyer has acknowledged receipt, payment will be processed.
- Always photograph the entire item, keep the background simple and avoid blurred or filtered images.
- Clear, detailed photos improve browsing and increase selling potential.
- All proof of authenticity should be included in your images, from receipt to ribbon.
- Professional sellers are defined as a business using the platform to sell their items. It is their responsibility to follow the UK laws for selling and declaring.
The destination for luxury recommerce, offering an expert curation of brands and an unparalleled commitment to customer service for buyers and sellers alike. Hewi specialises in designer clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children, making buying and selling your pre-owned pieces a seamless experience.